This building located at 106 South Main Street and at the corner of Ferguson Street was originally the residence of the well known Ferguson Family. For over one hundred years, this family played an important role in the Village of North Syracuse.
At this point in the 1950’s, a large building addition was constructed to the north facing side of the existing structure bringing the size to approximately 4,200 total s/f. The first floor was converted from a residence into commercial use and the 2nd floor became an apartment. Over the next 60 years, the space was occupied by multiple tenants before Syracuse Realty Group purchased it in 2007 and completely renovated the entire building.