117 South Main Street was originally built in the 1950’s as a Pharmacy and over 40 years it served as several retail businesses. After being vacant for more than 15 years the building had fallen into serious disrepair. Syracuse Realty Group led an investment group to purchase the building in 2016 and began renovating it in 2017 as a 6,100 square foot mixed-use building with 8 residential apartments and 1 commercial storefront.
The property has enjoyed 100% occupancy since the very first day it opened. This redevelopment project cost $800,000 and was the third acquisition project within the Village of North Syracuse for Syracuse Realty Group led investment teams.